Sponsorship Tier List
|Conference Partner Inclusion||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Online Resume Access||❌||❌||✔️||✔️|
|Poster Session Judging||❌||❌||✔️||✔️|
|Industrial Keynote Address||❌||❌||❌||✔️|
Description of Benefits
- Advertisement Space – Inclusion in the conference paraphernalia as a sponsor. Each sponsor will be given a fixed amount of space in all conference materials (schedules, pamphlets, and invitations) to fill with whatever they want – product advertisements, career opportunities, employment/company highlights, etc.
- Conference Partner – the logo and link to the sponsor’s website will be included in a “Conference Partners” page on the conference website. Sponsors will be organized by sponsorship level.
- Recruitment/Sales Table – opportunity to host a recruitment or product demonstration table at a graduate student – industry mixer event. This benefit provides sponsors a venue to communicate directly with the next generation of polymer professionals and share what their organization has to offer. This can be customized to meet the needs of any potential sponsors.
- Online Resumé Access – sponsoring organizations with access to this benefit will receive online access to a resumé repository including students looking for post-graduation employment. This will be marketed as an opt-in opportunity for participating students to ensure that the students included in the resumé repository are seeking employment after the conference.
- Lightning Talks – invitation to present a 5–10-minute lightning talk regarding the organization’s current research, product line-up, or other interesting topics. This event will host simultaneous academic and industrial talks where students who are not included in the presentations can attend and learn about current research, opportunities, and technology in the polymer fields.
- Poster Session Judging – to make the experience for participating students as relevant as possible, we would love to include industrial sponsors as judges during the student poster session. This will be an opportunity for industry recruiters and scientists to get to know individual students and their quality of work, provide technical feedback and mentorship to up-and-coming polymer professionals, and help bridge the gap in expectations between academic and industrial research.
- Industrial Keynote Address – opportunity to give a 40 minute to 1 hour keynote technical talk about research and innovation at the sponsoring organization.